Friday 27 January 2012

27th November 2011

27 NOVEMBER 2011
Well today was not much better as I polished of the rest of the chocolates. When counting the wrappers afterwards I’d consumed over 25 of the little buggers. Not so little when you add them up like that.
I need to work on mind, body and soul. Not just calorie intake.
I can’t just sit around and let things overwhelm me again. I watched a television interview of a man that weighed in at 280kg. I saw a reflection of myself in his tears. As much as I hate 5 second journalism (It was on a Current Affair). He asked them for help and they are getting him help. So guessing if they succeed then it will be a regular follow up on his progress.
The thing that worries me though, as much as we can ask for help and it is delivered; it’s something in our core that has to wake up. I did once before. Lost over 30kg back 4-5 years ago. Something snapped inside of me. I need that light to go on again. I do belief keeping this journal will be a wakeup call. As long as I stay honest with myself and truthful to what I am doing wrong and make sure I document what I am doing right.
Ok now for the days food intake:
1 ½ jaffles for brunch:
50 Grams Ham 54
50 grams Colby cheese 240
2 hamburger buns 270
Onion
2 x Tablespoon of olive oil spread light 240
The nasty chocolate 1573
Banana 76
Innergy 72
V8 Juice 102
Potato Salad (Cup) 250

So total Calorie intake is 2,877.
Ok been trying to work out what my calorie intake should be.  Found one calculator that said if I wanted to stay the same weight (if lol) my intake should be 2977. To lose weight I’m aiming at 2000 calories a day.
I’m going to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment